Regardless of the occasion, you want to hit a grand slam with your next outdoor summer party. But a memorable gathering is more than just about food and drinks. In this blog post, we’ll provide some easy tips for putting together a party that folks will be talking about for years. We’ll also explain how a new deck can do just the trick.
- Be detailed with the invitation – Maybe you plan on hosting some friends that you haven’t seen in ages. If that’s the case, it’s imperative that the invite includes plenty of details. For example, should guests wear swimsuits and flip-flops? Do folks need to bring a side dish or dessert? This will help everyone feel comfortable before making their way to the party.
- Have enough seats – Are you currently limited in your outdoor furniture? Perhaps you only have five patio chairs but 25 guests expected to come. If that’s the case, you may want to consider renting as an affordable option.
- Keep mosquitoes away – We’re officially in prime mosquito season, which means you need some surefire tricks for keeping them away during the party. From plugging in fans and getting rid of standing water to offering guests bug repellent, do what you can to keep these pests from having a shindig of their own.
- Get some music going – Parties provide the perfect chance for catching up with loved ones. But it’s also an ideal time for cranking some favorite tunes. Keep the atmosphere fun with an upbeat mix of classics and modern hits. If you aren’t sure what to play for several hours at a time, you can ask your guests for requests.
- Have some yard games handy – Especially if you have a yard you want to show off, it’s a good idea to plenty of yard games available. From cornhole to ladder ball, these are sure to be crowd favorites. If you’re expecting a group that’s competitive, you may even want to take it a step further and make your own tournament!
Achieve Your Dream Deck with Our Deck Builder
A beautiful new deck can make the difference between a party that was so-so and one that will be remembered for decades. Since 2001, the deck installers at Ready Decks have been on the cutting edge of modern home improvements. What exactly makes us different? The patent-pending tools, equipment, and construction process invented by Ready Decks enable our local deck builders to complete most projects in just one day. In today’s industry, that’s absolutely unheard of! Other decking companies usually take several days, or even weeks, to finish their projects.
Our outdoor deck builder uses only the best materials, as our decks are constructed using premium-grade, treated lumber. By combining these high-quality materials with our innovative building system, customers take advantage of a tremendous value for their investment. Each of our decks is built to not only look better but last longer than just about any other outdoor product.
In addition to value and quality, we also emphasize integrity. From the time you first contact us to the day your deck is completed, you can feel at ease knowing you and your family will be treated with the utmost respect. Not to mention, our decks come backed with a lifetime limited warranty.
So if you’re looking to truly wow guests at your next party, give Ready Decks a call today.