So you’ve decided to build a deck. Now is the perfect time to do so when you consider that summer will be here before we know it. Here’s the thing though: not all deck builders are the same. While some are veterans in the industry, others have little to no experience whatsoever. The last thing you want is to hire a deck installer who has no idea what they’re doing. That’s why it’s imperative to ask the following questions before making a decision:
- How long have you been building decks? – This one should be at the top of your list according to HomeAdvisor. Again, you probably don’t want a rookie deck builder handling the project. Of course, it’s a good idea to ask how long they’ve been constructing decks similar to the one you want. Here at Ready Decks, you never have to worry about our experience. Our team has been providing customers with the highest quality of decks since 2001.
- What kind of quality are the materials? – You probably have a strict budget for your decking project. But if the deck builder you’re considering provides an extremely low estimate, it’s probably because they use poor materials. Don’t fall victim to this contractor, as you’ll wind up paying twice to have your deck put in. Instead, make the right decision the first time and go with someone who uses only the best materials. Each of our decks is constructed using premium-grade, treated lumber. Plus, the decking boards are hand-selected at the sawmill to guarantee freedom from knots and heart-of-pine boards. Previous customers would agree that Ready Decks never sacrifices quality.
- How long does it take for you to build a deck? – Every project is different and entails different elements. That said, the contractor should be willing to provide a rough estimate as to when they’ll be finished. One of the things that separate Ready Decks is our ability to build your deck on site and in one day. That’s simply unheard of in this industry! Why wait weeks to have the deck of your dreams when we can make it happen in less than 24 hours?
- Can I expect the deck you build to last for years to come? – What good is having a deck that breaks down after year two or three? When you hire our deck builder, you’re making a wise investment. Without a doubt, our decks look incredible and last longer than just about any other outdoor product.
- Do you offer any sort of warranty? – Stuff happens with decks every now and then. You want to have a backup in case of an emergency. Our team stands behind our prefab decks, which is why each is backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
Are you ready to experience the Ready Decks Advantage? From premade decks to mobile home decks for sale, we have you covered. Get in touch with us today to request a free quote. Don’t forget to ask about our special financing options.